без тебя я не я

by - 16:19

ME

People often fear a new place. Place where they don't feel comfortable. And they think, they're being haunted by their past. But the reality is, they're wrong. The only reason you even fear something is because you've never come across that specific unknown. 
The truth is, (talking about myself) I'm not haunted by my past, in fact, If I'm being frank. I miss it. 

Someone said, write about yourself. Your true self, you'll get over all your hardships. But, the matter of fact is that I don't want to get over it. I wanna feel like I'm the same as I was at that time. 

Alone

Being alone teaches you a lot of stuff. Most people wouldn't get it. In fact, they might even call you disturbed. But, those are the people who're hiding in the shadows of others. People, who have never seen the other side. Dark side.

Frankly,
"the best thing about the worst time of your life is that you see the true colour of people close to you."

Then and there, you'll see everything so clearly that you'll never ask yourself again if this is the path where you really wanna be on.

LOVE

Hard to take, coming from someone like me. But the only true love you'll ever see is your family. Mom specifically, stops searching and just take a moment to appreciate the love in its purest form. 

Humans

Humans, we tend to lean more on others' shoulders rather than on our own shoulders. Perfectly fine, but it gets to the level where you can't find yourself when you lose that shoulder. That's when you'll find yourself in temporary despair. That short time will teach you some of life's best lessons for free. 

But, you know what? If you ever feel like you're in that despair just take a moment and look at the sky. And, take a deep breath and say thank you for always being by my side. That's where you'll feel true peace. Of course, at the end of the day. It's ALLAH the almighty one whom we turn to.


You May Also Like

0 comments